About Your Money Maven
Hi, I’m Sheila Cabacungan
Your Behavioural Money Coach
& Wealth Educator
I have a passion for helping people in the Generation X category to live awesome lives designed to meet lifestyle goals. An essential part of this is understanding your finances and putting plans in place to achieve your ambitions. I have 20 years of experience to share with you, backed by qualifications and courses which have been proven to work.
For me, it’s all about helping you manage, build and protect your money. My aim is to help you create new possibilities to inspire and move you towards a successful financial future. I want you to be free from uncertainty about money and know that your income and investments will give you enough to live a life you love.
Having experienced first-hand, people struggling with the basics and more complex aspects of finance, I want to mentor you to make it count. When you have a business, job, house, car, family, and let’s not forget kids, it’s tough juggling everything.
Organising your finances will help you live the life you want your way so that you can enjoy it.I would love you to browse through the site. Listen to a few of my podcasts or catch my radio show on our wealth media. Alternatively, get in touch with me to find out how I can guide you towards your ideal lifestyle.
You might be wondering what qualifies me to coach you through your wealth journey. Here are my qualifications and experience at a glance:
- Principle Financial Planner and owner of Wealth Forum Pty Ltd.
- Over 20 years’ experience in helping my clients build, protect and manage their
- Certified Financial Planner, Self-Managed Super Fund Specialist Adviser and Registered Tax (Financial Services) Agent.
- Community leader for Success Women’s Circles on Facebook, which has 4000 members.
- I am an active member of the Blacktown Business Network and the event organiser for Greater Western Sydney’s Business Booster.
- I host a weekly Community Radio Show, Your Money Maven, on SWR999 FM Sydney’s West which provides education on money matters.
On a personal level, I am an active member of the Church of Christ. What matters most to me in life is my faith, my marriage to Charlie, my family — and being of service to the people and causes that make up my life.
You can book an appointment with me to see if you are on the right track, or if you need some specific financial advice. I can also advise you which course would best suit your financial situation.
About Your Money Maven
Have you ever taken the time to ask yourself what the health of your finances looks like? How does it fit in with your lifestyle choices, business or work? At Your Money Maven, we understand the importance of financial planning so you can live the life you desire.
You may have asked yourself, how did I get where I am today and find you don’t know the answer. Maybe you just followed the trend of what everyone else was doing. The ultimate question we want to help you answer is where you want to be, and help you realise the endless possibilities.
In October 2019, Sheila made the bold choice to put her “Money where her mouth is” and started her very own Community Radio Show on SWR999FM. Her show “Your Money Maven” airs every Monday Night at 8pm (Sydney Time) and is her way of changing the way we talk about Money. Your Money Maven’s mission is simple: to lead conversations about Money that will empower, enable and enrich the lives of her audience
Through Your Money Maven, Sheila will deliver wealth education courses and money coaching online and in person to people who need to harness the power of money to make their dreams come true and give back to their communities. Your Money Maven’s Courses include:
- Personal Foundation Course, Build your own Financial Plan for Individuals
- Business Foundation Course, Create your own Financial Plan and Business Plan for Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- The Road to Financial Independence: A Guide for Generation X and Y
- The Road to Financial Independence: A Guide for Millennials and School Leavers
- The Road to Retirement: A Guide for Baby Boomers
Your Money Maven realises that a sound financial plan involves more than money, it’s choosing a lifestyle and securing your future. It’s the reason Your Money Maven was started. We want to educate and advise you on how to make the most of your money, so you can get on with living your life.
After all, knowing where your money is and that it’s working for you is an important part of your existence. Your Money Maven helps you play the game of life — and play it well, ensuring you are money-wise as you travel through the years.
“My role is to empower my clients with financial wisdom,
advice and strategies to realise their financial goals and live a life they love.” – Sheila Cabacungan
Your Money Maven